CTS receives many questions regarding our business and products. Below are the most frequently asked questions.
If you have a question that you don't see answered here, please send us an e-mail, and you will receive a personal reply within 24 hours.
1. What types of products does CTS manufacture?
CTS designs and manufactures precision crystal oscillators, high frequency/low phase noise timing solutions, and ultrasonic transducers.
CTS products are organized into two unique groups:
- Frequency Control – Timing and synchronization solutions for optical networking, wireless infrastructure, avionics, test and measurement, and military.
- Ultrasound – Ultrasonic transducers used in non-destructive testing, flaw detection, thickness gauging, and refractive crack detection.
2. What markets does CTS serve?
CTS's broad product offering addresses a wide range of applications in end markets including wireless and wireline infrastructure, microwave radio, military communications, instrumentation, imaging and industrial.
3. How long has CTS been in business?
Formerly Valpey Fisher Corporation was purchased by CTS Corporation in January 2012 as part of CTS' Electronic Components and named CTS Valpey Corporation. Read More...
4. Is CTS a publicly traded company?
Yes. As a subsidary of CTS Corporation, CTS ticker symbol is CTS on the NYSE.
5. Are you certified?
Yes. CTS is ISO certified.
6. How can I get product samples?
You can request for samples by filling out the Request A Quote form and member of our sales team will contact you in a timely manner.
7. How do I order products from CTS?
To order products from us simply visit our Worldwide Sales section to find a local sales representative or distributor near you. If you know the product you want, simply fill out the Request A Quote form and member of our sales team will contact you in a timely manner.
8. How do I contact CTS?
You may reach CTS via the contact information on the Contact Us page.
9. Where is CTS located?
CTS is located in Hopkinton, MA in USA. You can find our complete address on the Contact Us page.
10. How do I apply for a career at CTS?
You may view and apply for current job openings at CTS corporate website.